We are proud to partner with social service organizations that are top performers in their fields. The following organizations provide individually tailored case management services and links to health, mental health, education, employment, and recreational resources:
- The Actors Fund is a nonprofit, national human services organization that helps entertainment and performing arts professionals in theater, film, music, opera, television and dance through a broad spectrum of social, health, employment, and housing programs that address their essential and critical needs.
- BronxWorks helps individuals and families improve their economic and social well-being. From toddlers to seniors, BronxWorks feeds, shelters, teaches, and supports neighbors to build a stronger community.
- The mission of Center for Urban Community Services (CUCS) is to end homelessness for as many people as possible and ensure that low-income individuals and families, especially those living with mental illness, AIDS, or other disabling conditions, can live successfully in our communities.
- The Door provides on-site case management for the Foyer residents in The Lee. These services include education and vocational counseling and support; benefits education; job placement and on-site internship opportunities; and assistance with securing permanent housing.
- Good Shepherd Services provides on-site case management for young adults residing at The Christopher who have a history of foster care involvement and homelessness. These services include education and vocational counseling and support, benefits education, job placement and on-site internship opportunities, and assistance securing permanent housing.
- Services for the UnderServed (SUS) is a nonprofit human services agency with a mission to provide services and supports for individuals with special needs to live with dignity in the community, direct their own lives and attain personal fulfillment. SUS is Breaking Ground’s onsite services partner at our Boston Road residence in the Bronx.
- The mission of Sojourner House at PathStone is to provide shelter, structure, strength and inspiration to individuals and families in need, so they are prepared to lead responsible and meaningful lives. Sojourner House at PathStone is Breaking Ground’s service partner in Rochester, NY.
- United Services is the most comprehensive private, non-profit center in Connecticut providing psychosocial, mental health, chemical abuse, education and prevention services to the community, and employee assistance program services for business and industry. This agency is Breaking Ground’s partner at our Cedarwoods residence.