Breaking Ground is committed to fostering a supportive and challenging environment for professional and personal development. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York State by the Society for Human Resources Management in 2012 and 2013.
Breaking Ground offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 403b retirement plans with employer match (3% of salary after one year, 5% after five years)
- Company sponsored short term and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance (equivalent to one year’s salary)
- A “self improvement” stipend of up to $250 per year to pursue personal development
We also offer voluntary benefits including:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary life/accident/long-term care plans
- Pet insurance
- Breaking Ground also offers a generous time off policy with three weeks’ vacation annually for new employees and company-paid sick and personal time.
Affirmative Action Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
How To Apply
We accept resumes via this careers page. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact Joseph Gonzalez at 212.389.9337 or email email@example.com. For TTY, please dial 711.